Last Updated on June 30, 2021 by James David
Can we charge the smartwatch without a cable? How to charge fitness tracker by USB cable? How long we have to charge it? Do all watches have a different process of charging?
Each watch takes a different time for charging. Here we will discuss how to charge different smartwatches, the time they take to charge, and their battery life. Let’s start!
- How To Charge Fitness Tracker Watches [Garmin, Fitbit, Samsung, letscom]
- Frequently Asked Question’s
- Final Words
How To Charge Fitness Tracker Watches [Garmin, Fitbit, Samsung, letscom]
We charge fitness trackers just like we charge our mobile phones. The general process for charging fitness trackers is given below step by step
- Take a cable to insert one end into the USB port of the computer or laptop.
- Insert other ends into your fitness tracker.
- When the connection builds up, it will start charging.
Some smartwatches can be charged by directly inserting them into the USB port of a laptop, computer.
The step-by-step guide on how to charge fitness trackers like jawbone up band, Fitbit Flex 3, Fitbit force 3, their charging time, and battery life is given.
How To Charge Jawbone UP Band
If your fitness tracker battery is less than 10%, then by pressing the button for a few seconds, the fitness tracker will vibrate three times, and then the red light will glow.
Follow these steps for charging the fitness tracker.
- Plugin the cable into the USB port of the laptop
- Very carefully remove the smartwatch from the jawbone up band.
- Now insert the other end of the cable into the fitness tracker.
- When the smartwatch starts charging, then the sun status light also starts blinking.
- When it is fully charged, then the sun status light shines bright.
Charging Time of Jawbone UP band
It takes just 80 minutes to charge it fully, and you can use it for almost 10 days without charging.
How To Charge Fuel Band?
When the charging of the fuel band runs out, a sign indicating us to the plugin will pop up on its screen.
Follow these steps for charging your fuel band.
- Let them watch out of its band.
- You can charge your fuel band by just plugging it directly into the USB port of the laptop.
- If you have that cable, then connect it to the data a be.
- Insert the data cable other ends into the USB port of the laptop.
- A battery icon will appear on its screen, which will start filling to indicate percentages of charging.
Charging Time of Fuel Band
It is fully charged in 3 hours and can be used for more than 6 days without charging.
How To Charge Fitbit Force?
When the battery of Fitbit force is less, then a battery icon appears on the screen of the smartwatch for warning you to charge it, so you must learn how to charge the Fitbit fitness trackers.
Follow these simple steps for charging your Fitbit force.
- Remove the band of the watch.
- Plugin the chargeable cable into the USB port of the computer or laptop.
- A port will be on the back of Fitbit force insert the other end of the cable into it.
- A battery icon will appear on the screen to show the battery.
Charging Time of Fitbit Force
Fitbit force takes 1 and half hours for complete charging, and its battery lasts up to 10 days. Due to such long battery life, it is worth buying.
How To Charge a Fitbit Flex 3
Notification will pop up on the screen of the Fitbit Flex 3 if your fitness tracker needs charging. Follow these steps for charging it.
- Plug the data cable into the USB port of your computer.
- Remove the Fitbit flex 3 from its band
- Push the data cable into the fitness tracker port.
- At the start, out of three, only one light will shine.
- With the increase in charging, more lights will lighten.
Charging Time of Fitbit Flex 3
Fitbit Flex 3 will take more than 3 hours in charging, and its charging lasts up to 5 days. Hence its battery life is less than Fitbit force.
How To Charge FBit
Follow these steps to charge your FBit and learn how to charge a fitness tracker without damaging its intricate structure.
- Remove the Fbit from its band.
- Plug the USB cable into the USB port of the laptop and computer.
- Plug the other end into the Fitbit.
- Its light will blink during charging.
- When it is completely charged, the light will stop blinking.
Frequently Asked Question’s
Can You Charge Fitbit With A Phone Charger?
Yes, you can charge your Fitbit with a phone charger, plug the cable into your smartwatch, and switch on the charger. It will start charging and remove it when is it is fully charged.
Do I Need To Charge Fitbit First Time Fully?
It is beneficial to charge your Fitbit fully for the first time. When you fully charge it, you will give your fitness tracker a good start; then, you can wear your Fitbit with full excitement and freely without its battery tension.
How Do You Charge The Oshenwatch?
It has a USB cable in its box that connects it to the smartwatch plug the other end to the laptop, mobile, or computer. A light will blink, and the fitness tracker will vibrate when it starts charging. Remove the cable when it’s fully charged.
All watches charge by the same process. However, the charging time of each watch and battery life is different. Similarly, some watches blink while charging, but few watches do not.
You have to insert the cable into the USB port of the laptop, computer or mobile. Then plug the other end in the port of the fitness watch, the watch will start charging. When it’s fully charged, the battery icon will show it on the screen.
For further explaining to you how to charge a fitness tracker, We have specifically explained the process of some smartwatches like Fitbit flex 3, fuel band, and 2 more watches, their battery life, and the time they take to charges completely.
Also Read :
I’m Professional Fitness Trainer and Love to Wear Fitness Gadgets. The Fitness Tracker Helps Me to Stay on Track. Also, I am interested in all kinds of Tech Gadgets, But I have Spent Most of the time Researching Fitness Trackers. Likewise, My Mission is to Provide Complete and up-to-date Information About these Fantastic Tech Gadgets.