Last Updated on June 26, 2022 by James David
Don’t know how to reset Fitbit charge 3? We’ll teach you the simple steps in this guide. So if your tracker is not working smoothly or has to give the tracker to your friend, then it’s time to reset it. You can clean the Fitbit tracker 3 to make brand new. Likewise, you can reset several Fitbit devices after reading the whole guide.
Read on to reset the Fitbit devices!
- So How To Reset Fitbit Charge 3?
- How To Reset The Inspire HR Model of Fitbit Tracker?
So How To Reset Fitbit Charge 3?
You have to reset the Fitbit tracker if there is any problem in tracking the activities. Additionally, several people prefer resetting the Fitbit device if it is not syncing properly.
However, it is not easy to restart the Fitbit devices if you don’t have any experience.
- You have to press on the face of the Fitbit tracker to open the settings.
- Go to the info and select the rebooting option.
- The device will reboot once you have pressed the reboot option.
Are you still having a problem resetting the Fitbit charge 3? follow these three steps:
- Plug the other end of the charger with Fitbit charge 3 with a USB port.
- Connect the other end of the port with the device.
- The Fitbit tracker button will vibrate before turning on, and you will see a smiley face on the screen of charge 3.
For Restarting The Charge 2
Holding the button of the Fitbit tracker will restart it. For resetting the Fitbit charge 2, you need to hold the button for 3 to 4 seconds. The logo of Fitbit will appear on the face of Fitbit 2. The tracker will pop up with a smiley face, and it will vibrate while turning on.
For Restarting The Charge 3
Hold the charge 3 tracker button for eight seconds to turn it on. If you feel that the tracker is vibrating, it will restart, and a smiley will pop up.
How To Reset The Inspire HR Model of Fitbit Tracker?
Are you having trouble restarting the inspire HR Fitbit tracker? You can restart the tracker easily, and it will sync the data to other devices like before. Additionally, if you want to reset the device so another person can monitor his or her activities, then follow these steps:
- Plug the tracker’s charge into a USB port, and the other end of the charger should be connected with the tracker. Both the end of the charger should be in place.
- Now hold the device and press the left button for 4 to 5 seconds.
- The tracker will vibrate, and it will pop up a smiley face.
How To Reset The Ionic Model of Fitbit Tracker?
If you know how to reset the Fitbit versa, then Fitbit ionic will be simple for you to restart. Just follow the steps below:
- The Fitbit ionic will take a bit longer to restart than Fitbit charge 3. You can restart the Fitbit ionic by pressing the left button on the screen.
- Fitbit ionic will restart in 10 seconds.
- The logo of Fitbit should appear on the tracker.
- Once the device is turned on, you set the device as per your need.
How To Reset The Alta HR Model of Fitbit Tracker?
Do you know that factory reset is not possible on the Fitbit Alta HR device? So you can soft reset it.
- To reset the Fitbit tracker Alta HR you have to use the USB connection.
- Plugin the charger, and one end should be connected with the device securely.
- If the connection is perfect, the Alta HR Fitbit tracker will vibrate.
- The battery sign will show up on the screen.
- Press the charging button at least three times and make some pauses in between.
- The Fitbit Alta HR will show a smiley face and vibrate while turning on.
How To Reset The Ace Model of Fitbit Tracker?
So you want to reset the Fitbit ace? Following are the steps to reset it:
- Firstly, you have to plug the charger with the USB port and the other end with the Fitbit ace.
- Both pins should be lined up and ensure a secure connection.
- The Fitbit ace will automatically vibrate once the connection is strong.
- The battery icon of the Fitbit ace will pop up on display.
- Now restart the Fitbit ace by pressing the charging cable three times and giving some pause in between.
- After pressing the charging cable for a few seconds, Fitbit’s logo will appear on the screen.
- The logo will appear on the Fitbit ace, and you can use the tracker now.
- Unplug the charger from the Fitbit ace tracker.
Difference Between The Hard And Soft Reset?
Soft and hard reset is not the same. You will not have any data in the fitness tracker once you have done the hard reset. Besides, the soft reset will only restart the device. For instance, after the hard reset, you will not have any information on the fitness tracker.
Other than that, the hard reset is known as a factory reset. So if you want to give your tracker to anyone, you can do the hard reset. The factory data reset will make your tracker like a new device.
How To Factory Reset The Fitbit Charge 3?
You can easily factory reset the Fitbit charge three by the following steps given below:
- On the screen of Fitbit, you have to swipe on the right and open the settings.
- Select the settings and scroll to the bottom.
- An option of about will occur at the bottom.
- Scroll down to clear the data.
Thank you for visiting us!
I’m Professional Fitness Trainer and Love to Wear Fitness Gadgets. The Fitness Tracker Helps Me to Stay on Track. Also, I am interested in all kinds of Tech Gadgets, But I have Spent Most of the time Researching Fitness Trackers. Likewise, My Mission is to Provide Complete and up-to-date Information About these Fantastic Tech Gadgets.