Last Updated on June 20, 2021 by James David
Are you struggling by how to sync Fitbit with android phone? We will tell you some of the simple steps to pair the Fitbit app with your phone and sync data easily. Syncing the Fitbit tracker to your iOS or other smartphones is the best way to check your latest updates and fitness goals from your account.
Below we have the six steps on how to sync Fitbit with an android phone:
- 6 Steps on How To Sync A Fitbit To Your Smartphone
6 Steps on How To Sync A Fitbit To Your Smartphone
After installing the Fitbit app in your android phone from the play store, you can sync the fitness activities and other data on your phone. Moreover, you don’t need to sync the fitness activities because it is time-taking manually. So there is a simple solution to sync all the data to your phone by Fitbit app. Now you can have a check on your fitness routine.
- First of all, you need to check the Fitbit tracker is on, and it has more than 60% battery.
- Next, you have to turn on the Bluetooth connection of your phone.
- Do not download the fake apps of Fitbit, because the Fitbit device will only pair with the original one.
- Fourthly, you need to check the icon of the Fitbit app on your phone screen. Could you tap on the app to open it? With one click only.
- Next, you need to go to the menu of the Fitbit app and click on the side arrows. Besides, you need to check that it is syncing working or not? Try syncing any of your photos for trial sync.
- Once the app shows the progress of syncing, it means there is no issue, and your phone is paired with the Fitbit device.
What Happens in the Syncing Process?
When you have paired the Fitbit device with your phone, there is a wireless connection between them. So you can sync the daily fitness activities, and you can check whether the fitness goals are completed or not?
During the syncing process, Fitbit will send all the required information to your Fitbit app. Not only has this, but the Fitbit app can send backed any information that you need in your Fitbit tracker. Besides, if the connection is poor between the Fitbit app and Fitbit tracker, you will face syncing issues.
Are All Phones Compatible With Fitbit Devices?
Only the android and iOS devices are compatible with the Fitbit trackers. Other than that, only windows ten are compatible with the Fitbit device. So if you have a former version of windows, update it to have all the data of your Fitbit tracker on your phone.
What is the Need of Smartphone And Fitbit Tracker To Pair?
To sync the data to your Fitbit tracker, you have to follow the steps below:
- You need to connect the Fitbit tracker to your phone to share the data. So if you want to sync the data to your android device, go to the play store and download the app of Fitbit.
- Other than that, if you need a Fitbit app in any iOS device, you have to download it from the app store. Besides, the windows phone users have to download the Fitbit app from the windows store. Make sure you download the right app of Fitbit.
- It would be best if you had a Wi-Fi connection to pair the device with your tracker. Once the app has been downloaded on your phone, you can sync easily.
- All the phones have a Bluetooth connection. Here we are talking about modern smartphones only. So you can easily download the Fitbit app from the app store or play store.
- With the support of a wireless connection, you can sync your data easily to your phone within a few seconds only.
Tips And Solutions For Fitbit Syncing To PC Or Phone
Here we have some tips for Fitbit syncing to phone or PC:
Do you have a habit of putting your phone in airplane mode? If yes, then you have to turn the airplane mode off for proper syncing. So if you are going to sync the data to your phone, make sure that the Bluetooth connection is paired with the device, and you have turned the airplane mode off.
Furthermore, the Fitbit device is only compatible with one device at a time. Besides that, you need to sync the data to your Fitbit tracker when the battery is more than 60 percent. In case if the Fitbit tracker is paired with more than one device, it will not sync the data to any device.
Let us tell you that the Xbox one is not compatible to sync the Fitbit data. Due to some hardware issues, you cannot connect the Fitbit device with the Xbox One.
Solve The Issues Of Syncing
Do you have syncing issues with syncing? troubleshoot by following the simple steps given below:
- You have to reset the Fitbit app
- Toggle Bluetooth turn it on or off
- Re-install the Fitbit app
- Log in again on your Fitbit account
- Remove the Fitbit devices from other Bluetooth
After installing the Fitbit device on your phone, you need to pair it with the Bluetooth connection. In this way, your phone will be connected all the time with the Fitbit app, and you can sync the data automatically.
Sync The Data Manually
If you don’t want Fitbit to sync the data to your phone continuously, force quit the Fitbit app. You can pair the Fitbit app with the tracker when you need to sync the data manually.
Turn The Sync Feature On For All-Day
If you want the Fitbit to sync the data automatically, all day, then turn the all-day sync feature on. In this way, you don’t need to manually sync the data to your phone from the Fitbit app.
I’m Professional Fitness Trainer and Love to Wear Fitness Gadgets. The Fitness Tracker Helps Me to Stay on Track. Also, I am interested in all kinds of Tech Gadgets, But I have Spent Most of the time Researching Fitness Trackers. Likewise, My Mission is to Provide Complete and up-to-date Information About these Fantastic Tech Gadgets.